MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune has formed Student development committee as per the section 21 of the Maharashtra University Act 1994. The committee ensures healthy, joyful, educative and playful environment for the students in the college, by encouraging the students to participate in various academic and co-curricular activities.
To be a Centre of Excellence in the Provision of Student’s Welfare Services.
- To ensure efficient provision of all welfare services to students.
- To facilitate efficient and effective communication between the student community on one hand and the College Administration on the other.
- To ensure the establishment and maintenance if an effective students leadership.
- To facilitate the establishment and effective management of all clubs and societies within in the College.
- To establish different cells to dissolve the problems of the students. Our college has three committees-
- Anti Ragging committee
- Student Grievance Rederessal Committee
- Internal Complaints Committee
COMPOSITION OF THE COMMITTEE (A.Y. 2023-24)
As per section 56(2) (a) of the Maharashtra University Act composition of the Student development committee is as follows-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Contact|
|1.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar||Member (Senior Faculty)||email@example.com|
|3.||Dr. Ashwini Ingole||Member (Female Faculty)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Dr. Pravin Motiwala||Member (Counselor)||email@example.com|
|5.||Dr. Shamsuddin Tamboli||Member (Social worker)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar - 9673158518
Email Id: email@example.com