SCLC’s SPORTS CELL
Social/cultural activities not only help students to identify themselves with the College, but also assist students to develop themselves in a desired field and also improve skills such as organizational, presentation, leadership and interpersonal communication.
In addition to its intrinsic value, culture provides important social and economic benefits. With improved learning and health, increased tolerance, and opportunities to come together with others, culture enhances our quality of life and increases overall well-being for both individuals and communities.
With this objective, the Law College has very vibrant & active cultural cell. Every year Cultural heads take application from students who wish to work in the Cell. After proper grooming & training students are sent to various competitions to represent the College
Activities of Cell
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year.
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee to discuss and delegate task.
- To arrange cultural activities at institutional level.
- Organize meetings and take suggestion and ideas from students to conduct cultural activities as per their choice.
- Registered, name of the students participants who are interested to take part in sports activities.
- Purchasing of equipment / related articles.
- Motivate students to take part in Internal/ inter collegiate and inter university competition.
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Faculty Members||Designation|
|ii.||Dr. Ashwini Ingole||Member|