Our college is not just a place of learning; it's a melting pot of talents, dreams, and ideas. And the Cultural Cell is where we give life to these diverse aspirations. This is a space where tradition meets innovation, where history meets the present, and where students from various backgrounds come together to share, learn and grow.
Objectives of the Committee
To Create cultured ambience atmosphere in terms of behaviour, attitude and presentation aspects at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College
- To facilitate conducive environment for students and staff alike for active involvement in all the celebration.
- To identify, encourage and promote students to perform at various stages facilitated by the institute.
- To facilitate platform for students and staff alike to showcase talents.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.)
- To prepare budget for all cultural events and take necessary steps for its approval.
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee to discuss and delegate task.
- To arrange cultural activities at institutional level.
- Organize meetings and take suggestion and ideas from students to conduct cultural activities as per their choice.
- Registered, name of the students participants who are interested to take part in cultural activities.
- Booking of Auditorium for the activities.
- Morally boost up the students to take part in Internal/ inter collegiate and inter university competition
Events Conducted by the Cell
- a) Lawzilla (The Mega cultural event)
- b) Teachers' Day
- c) Independence Day
- d) Republic Day
- e) Fresher’s party
- f) Farewell party
Composition of Committee
|Sr. No.||Name | Designation||Post|
|1.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Head|
|2.||Asst. Prof. Sanghpriya Shere||Faculty Incharge of the Committee|
|3.||Dr. Pratik Salgar||Faculty Member of the Committee|
|4.||Dr. Ashwini Ingole||Faculty Incharge of Lawzilla|
|5.||Dr. Gajendra Dhamal||Faculty Incharge of Theatre Group|
We welcome your inquiries, Suggestion and Feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com