RIGHT TO INFORMATION COMMITTEE
Right to Information Act, 2005 is a revolutionary legislation in India. Right to get information is the legal right of every citizen recognized and protected under the Right to Information Act, 2005. Under this enactment, Constitution of Right to Information Committee is required to set up.
The object behind the constitution of Right to Information Committee is to provide a mechanism to enforce the right and to comply the prerequisite of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- 1. It provides information on the social welfare scheme of Government of Maharashtra.
- 2. To act as a coordinating unit that works for the welfare of the students of this class.
- 3. To deal with all affairs related to SC, ST scholarships and reservations available in the Indian Government Policy.
- 4. Addressing the complaints and grievances of the students of the institution and resolving it peacefully.
Alloted time for the functioning of the Committee is 02:00 to 02:30 pm every Saturday of week.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|i.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Appellate Authority|
|ii.||Dr. Pradip Tambe||Public Information Officer|
|iii.||Mrs. Supriya Kumkale||Asst. Public Information Officer|
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org