“Intellectual Property Rights Cell
“Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.”
Intellectual property is a part and parcel of our life. No matter what we do and where we are, we are always surrounded by the fruits of human creativity and inventions which make our life much easier. Intellectual Property Rights became new significant area of discussion in last two decades with the establishment of WTO and TRIP’s Agreement. Research and innovation in India emerges need of academic discussions and debate both from industry and academic institutions to come up with creative solutions to the problems. Intellectual Property Rights are not only enforceable in India but also globally. We need to impart the knowledge of protection of different Intellectual property rights to young generation in order to develop conducive environment where they will be equipped to create novel and original innovations and protect them simultaneously.
With this objective he Intellectual Property Rights Cell is established in the year 2020-21 at SCLC. IPR cell will provide platform to share and discuss the latest development and applications with practical exposure to students, faculty members and research scholars. This Cell aims to organize expertise lectures, workshops, trainings, certificate courses, Field visits for better understanding of the subject. Cell also has collaborations with many organizations dealing with IPR.
Following is the composition of IPR Cell
- Mrs. Krushna Badade, Assistant Professor, SCLC- Chairman
- Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar, Assistant Professor, SCLC- Member
- Mr. Sourabh Ubale, Assistant Professor, SCLC- Member
Aims and objectives of the Cell-
- To provide orientation on IPR protection to students and faculty and research scholars etc.
- To sensitize students about contemporary issues and challenges with respect to protection Intellectual Property Rights at national and International level.
- To conduct workshop, Seminars, conferences, certificate courses in the area of IPR
- To build the professional linkages with Government agencies and Non Government agencies.
Working of the Cell-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org