“Innovation is born out of the cultural excellence. This excellence is a process when an individual or a nation contrives to fulfil the dream with calculated risks”
- Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam
Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India to systematically rank all major higher educational institutions and universities in India on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties.
Major Indicators for consideration:3>
- Budget & Funding Support.
- Infrastructure & Facilities.
- Awareness, Promotions & support for Idea Generation & Innovation.
- Promotion & Support for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Innovative Learning Methods & Courses.
- Intellectual Property Generation, Technology Transfer & Commercialization.
- Innovation in Governance of the Institution.
- Asst. Prof. Sourabh Ubale (Nodal Officer)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Ashwini Ingole (Faculty Coordinator)
- Asst. Prof. Krushna Badade (Faculty Coordinator)