SCLC SPORTS SOCIETY
In today’s global era it is expecting to be groomed from every angle to face the competition and stand confidently. Academic achievement is not only imperative but overall development is an essential requirement to compete in every field. Personality is groomed with the leadership quality, team work, confidence, motivation and coordination; this can be built with Sports participation. SCLC Sports Society directs and motivates the students for their overall development by creating the platform for the students at various levels .Students are supported for the participation at University as well as various intercollegiate and invitation sports events for their future prospects. SCLC Sports Society works under the committee constituted with student’s coordinator, members and faculty in charge. College encourages the students in following sports & provides all necessary support for their achievement under the guidance of faculty and student coordinator.
- Cricket (Boys & Girls)
- Football (Boys & Girls)
- Volleyball (Boys & Girls)
- Basket Ball (Boys & Girls)
- Athletics (Boys & Girls)
All Indoor Games (Boys & Girls)
- Badminton (Boys &Girls)
- Table Tennis (Boys & Girls)
- Lawn Tennis (Boys & Girls)
- Chess (Boys & Girls)
SPPU Sports Participation
|Men's Cricket Team|
|Women’s Cricket Team|
|Men’s Football Team|
Intercollegiate Participation and Achievements
|Akk Law College Pune-Runners Up|
|G.H Raisoni Tournament (Girls Basketball)||G.H Raisoni Trophy Tournament(Girls Chess)|
|International Participation by Tushar Sinha|
- To promote the sports culture among the students and motivate them to participate.
- To help the students to improve their physical fitness and mental strength.
- To develop the sportsman spirit to become a good human being.
- To develop and promote a healthy lifestyle through regular sports activities and practice.
- To create a positive environment about the sports and support the students for their overall development.
- To promote and develop leadership quality through team building.
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Faculty Members||Designation|