MMM Shankarrao Chavan Law College has constituted the Minority cell as per UGC Guidelines, with the purpose of empowering the minority students and employees in the college. The College has been very much keen to provide services to the educational and cultural needs of the Minority community. It helps minority students including Christian, Muslim, Jain, Buddhists, etc. for their academic development and also acts as grievance redressal agency.
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To make aware the minority students regarding various scholarship/ program of State and Central Government.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the Constitution of India.
- To encourage in career orientation programs that would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose career options.
- To inform the students about scholarships and help them to benefit from it.
- To resolve the grievances received from the stakeholders.
Composition (A.Y. 2022-23 to 2024-25):
|Sr. No.||Member||Designation||Contact details|
|1.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Chairmanemail@example.com|
|2.||Dr. Namita D’souza||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Dr. Nagnath Bansode||Memberemail@example.com|
|4.||Mr. Arman Shaikh||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. Namita D’souza - 8237456823
Email Id: email@example.com