MMMSCLC is committed to impart quality legal education to the students. To explore and motivate students in the learning process, it is inevitable to create educational atmosphere in the college. Our vision is to motive the students to bring out their creative potential and nurture the spirit of critical thinking. To achieve these objectives, Disciplinary Committee is constituted.
The basic objective behind the constitution of Discipline Committee is:
- To maintain discipline in the college.
- To promote better and healthy practices for promotion of disciplines in the college.
- To inspire students to encourage brotherhood among the students.
- To create awareness about the significance of discipline in the college.
- To conduct enquiries in case of misbehaviour or indiscipline and to proceed required action to maintain discipline in the college.
The role and duty of the committee is to ensure observance of disciplinary rules by the students in the college to fulfil the educational objectives.
Composition: (A.Y. 2023-24)
|Sr. No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Contact Details|
|1.||Dr. Pradip Tambe||Chairmanemail@example.com|
|2.||Dr. Bhagwan Gawali||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Dr. Gajendra Dhamal||Memberemail@example.com|
|4.||Dr. Revati Naik||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. Pradip Tambe - 9763642978
Email Id: email@example.com