MMM Shankarrao Chavan Law College has constituted OBC Committee as per UGC guidelines, with an object to educate and empower the students and staff of OBC categories in the college.
- To educate, enlighten and empower the students and staff of OBC categories in the college to make use of the facilities extended by the Govt. and other agencies.
- To implement, monitor and evaluate continuously the reservation policy in the college.
- To plan the measures for ensuring effective implementation of the policies and programmes of the Government of India, UGC and University.
- To act as a Grievance Redressal agency to resolve the grievances received from the stakeholders.
- To circulate the orders and circulars issued by the University/ Government of India and UGC (University Grant Commission).
- To collect regularly, on an annual basis, information regarding course-wise admission of candidates belonging to the Other Backward Classes in the prescribed form within the stipulated date, and to take follow-up action, wherever required.
- To inform the students about Scholarship/freeship/other financial benefits for OBC category.
- To maintain a database of candidates belonging to OBC.
- Any other works assigned by the University to promote higher education among OBC students and staff.
- To address the informal and formal complaints of OBC students.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of the complaints.
Functions of the Committee:
Composition:(A.Y. 2022-23 to 2024-25)
|Sr. No.||Member||Designation||Contact details|
|1.||Dr. Ashwini Ingole||Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Dr. Gajendra Dhamal||Memberemail@example.com|
|3.||Ms. Pallavi Pawar||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Ms. Tapasvi Khairnar||Memberemail@example.com|
|5.||Mr. Omkar Tathe||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Dr. Ashwini Ingole - 9423508945
Email Id: email@example.com