Ms. Sanghpriya Shere
B.S.L. LL.M.(Administrative and Constitutional Law) UGC-NET, DCL, DMJ&FS, Ph.D. Pursuing,
Assistant Professor (Law)
PhD Thesis Title: Human Rights of Unaccompanied & Seperated Children under International Law : A Critical Study.
Area of Interest/Research: Contract II, Professional Ethics and Contempt of Court, Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Law, Interpretation of Statutes. Constitutional Law
- Honoured as 'Aadarsh Shikshak, by Sanvidhan Mahotsav Samiti, Navi Mumbai on the occasion of Sanvidhan Mahotsav - Constitutional Day, 2022 at B.C.T. College of Law, Panvel.
- Won Award for Best Acting Skills in State Level Drama Competition held in Pune at Bharat Natya Mandir
- As Convener , Organised 5 days National Level Faculty Development Program on 'Legal Education: Socio Legal Approach in Multi-Disciplinary Research Trends, its Challenges and perspective with special reference to national Education Policy,2020.
- Organised One Day Faculty Training and Interactive Session on ‘Legal Research in context of NEP, NIRF and NAAC assessment’ at MMMSCLC.
- Member of Organising Council and Worked with Pune Model United Nations Conference, 2015 held at D.E.S. N.F. Law College in association with UNITED NATION INFORMATION CENTRE.