Ms. Pooja Baghel
BSL.LLB, LLM (International Law), UGC- NET, MBA (HRM), Phd (Pursuing)
Assistant Professor (Law)
PhD Thesis Title:
Area of Interest/Research: Private International Law, International Economic Law, Legal & Constitutional History
- Authored the paper titled, “Balancing Minimalism & Consumerism – A Viable Solution to the Climate Change Crisis in the edited journal ISBN - 2583-6870
- Authored the paper titled ""The Protection of Gender Dysphoric Children –Examining the Role of Law and Society in Promoting Gender Education ""which was featured in the edited book ""Rights of Child vis a vis Law, Policy, & Access to Justice,"" ISBN 978-93-5737-548-1
- Authored the article titled ""Female Genital Mutilation – A Violation of Women's Human Rights,"" which was featured in the International Research Journal of Socio- legal Studies, ISSN No. 2455-0019.
- Published the article titled ""A Legal Exploration of the Outer Space – Millennial Opportunities and the Future"" in the journal Fiat Justitia, ISSN 2320-2696.
- Delivered a guest lecture on “Human Rights of Women & Children” at Garware College,
- Participated as a judge in the Annual Raghvendra Phadnis Moot Court Competition, 2023, Served as a judge for the RDS Legal's National Moot Court Competition