Mrs. Rutuja Purohit
Phd (Pursuing), BSL. LLB, LLM, DTL
Assistant Professor (Law)
PhD Thesis Title: An empirical study of rights of women prisoners with special reference to Pune district
Area of Interest/Research: Law of Contracts, Environmental law, Criminology, Company Law
- Authored 3 books on 'Legal aspects of Human Rights, Legal aspects of finance and Securities Law.
- Presented and published a research paper on 'Progressive Juvenile justice system - A comparative socio-legal analysis'.
- Published a paper titled 'Are prison reforms a mere paper victory?' in Vishwakarma University Law Journal.
- Presented and published a paper titled 'Juvenile justice system in India and South Kore: A comparative analysis' and 'A comparative analysis of juvenile delinquency in India and SriLanka'.
- Delivered guest lectures at IMCC College, Kothrud, Garware College, Asian College of Management, MMM's College of Architecture and Christ College,Pune on various legal topics.
- Was honoured to be invited as a 'Special Guest' at MES Late Gajanan Deshpande School, Baramati to address and motivate the 10th-standard students.