Dr. Revati Naik
BSL. LL.B. LL.M. Ph.D. (Law)
Assistant Professor (Law)
Ph.D. Thesis: “Witness Protection under Indian Criminal Justice System- Issues and Challenges”
Area of Interest: Criminal Law, Family Law
- Full time lecturer in MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune since December 2012.
- Visiting Faculty in DES, Navalmal Firodiya Law College from 2007 to 2012
- Visiting Faculty in New Law College, Kolhapur from 2003-2007 and School of Professional Studies, Kolhapur, from 2005 to 2007.
- Advocate on the panel of the New India Assurance Company, Kolhapur, for from 2004 to 2007.
- Practiced in the District court, Kolhapur, for 2000 to 2005
- Naik, R.S. (2019, January). Child Witnesses in Criminal Trial: An Analysis, An International Research Journal of Socio- Legal Studies (4), 8-24. ISSN 2455-0019. (International)
- Naik R.S. (2019, June). Balancing the Scales of Justice: Witness Anonymity and Right of Accused to Fair Trial (5), 35-42. ISSN 2348-4950. (National)
- Presented paper on Critical Analysis of Witness Protection under Indian Criminal Justice System in a conference Revisiting Criminal Justice System: A Decade after Malimath Committee Report organized by MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, August 2015.
- Presented paper on Legitimacy of Live-in relationship and Children born out of it: Judicial Perspective, in the conference organized by A.K.K. New Law Academy, Pune
- Successfully completed One week National Online Faculty Development Program on ‘ICT Tools for Effective Teaching Learning’ conducted by the Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded from 11/5/2020 to 16/5/2020
- Faculty Development Program (10 days) on Effective Ways to Develop E-Content for Teaching Learning conducted by Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj’s K.T.M.H. College, Nashik in association with UGC- HRDC, SPPU from 21st May to 30th May 2020
- Successfully completed the certificate course on ‘Fundamentals of Research Methodology’ organised by the Indian Law Society, Pune in Academic year 2018-2019.
- Delivered a lecture on the topic Methods of Data Collection in a certificate course on Research Methodology organized by Law Beyond, Finishing School for law students in 2019.
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Uniform Civil Code’ on the occasion of Constitutional Day, at MMM’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Human Rights of Vulnerable and Disadvantaged Groups’ at Smt. Hiraben Nanvati Institute of Management and Research for Women, Pune
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace’ at the MMM’s College of Pharmacy