Dr. Manisha Shinde
Ph.D M.Phil, M.com, MA(Eco), MPM, LL.B, SET(Commerce), B.Ed, DTL, ADCSSAA.
Assistant Professor (Management)
PhD Thesis Title: A Study Of Implication Of Safety Provisions Of The Factories Act, 1948 On Employees In Small Scale Manufacturing Units In Pune City
Area of Interest/Research: Managerial Accounting, Basic of Finance, Managerial Economics, Management Information Subject, Organisation Behaviour, Human
- Paper Published in International Journal ISBN no
- Paper published in International Journal Refereed Double Blinld Journal "SPIRITUS LEGE" ISSN-2582-1784
- Chapter Published in "Jidnyasa"
- Presented a paper at the International Conference on Rights of Child vis a vis Law,Policy, and Access to Justice.
- Paper Published in the 9th World Conference on Women’s Studies 2023,Thiland
- FDP on Emerging Trend in accounting and use of Technology by SPPU.
- Workshop on National Educational Policy by SPPU