Dr. Ashwini Ingole
B.Sc., LL.B., LL.M., Ph.D. Law
Assistant Professor (Law)
PhD Thesis Title: “Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999: A Critical Appraisal with special reference to Fixation of Rent and Eviction”
Area of Interest:Administrative Law, Land Laws, Constitutional Law,
Trust, Criminology and Penology, Law of Contract, Professional Ethics, Industrial and Labour laws
- Paper titled “The Rent Control Laws in India: An Analysis”PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL “The Article 19(1)(a) Freedom of Speech and Expression” a peer Reviewed Half Yearly Law Journal
- Paper titled “Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999 Vis-À-Vis Model Tenancy Act,2021: A Contemporary Appraisal” PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL “Worldwide International Inter Disciplinary Research JournalVol. I, Issue – XV, December 2018.
- Paper titled as Pagadi System under Maharashtra Rent Control Act,1999: Issues and Challenges PUBLISHED IN “SCLC Journal of Contemporary Issues”, Half Yearly Law Journal, by Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarao Chavan Law College, Pune.
- Paper titled as “The Maharashtra Rent Control Act: A Critique”PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL “The Article 19(1)(a) Freedom of Speech and Expression” a peer Reviewed Half Yearly Law Journal.
- Paper titled as “Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999 Vis-À-Vis Model Tenancy Act,2021: A Contemporary Appraisal” PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL “Worldwide International Inter Disciplinary Research Journal Vol. I, Issue – XV,December 2018.
- Paper titled as Review of Section 498A of Indian Penal Code, 1860: A Critique ""PUBLISHED IN “Ideal Publication”
- Paper itled as Live in Relationship – An Ethical and Moral Dilemma PUBLISHED IN Seminar Souvenir with ISBN No.978-81-930233-6-5.
- Paper titled as Changing Dilemma of Supreme Court on Socio-Legal Status of Women PUBLISHED IN Peer Reviewed Referred, UGC listed, International Multidisciplinary Quarterly Research Journal “Ajanta”, Vol. VII, Issue 4. Oct-Dec 2018, ISSN 2277-5730.
- Paper titled as A Critical Analysis of Judicial Review on Law of Adultery in Indian Context PUBLISHED IN An International Peer Reviewed Research Journal “SRJIS” (VOL-VII, Issue-38) (ISSN 2319-4766).
- Paper titled as A Standard Policy Framework for Protecting Human Rights in Technological Era - A Legal Analysis PUBLISHED IN a Multi-Disciplinary Peer Reviewed Research Journal “Integrating Knowledge through Research” (VOL 6 Number 3) (ISSN 2395-7484).
- Paper titled as Power of Surveillance-Boon or Bane"" PUBLISHED IN the International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Model analysis, UGC- CARE approved group-II Journal, VOL. XIII, ISUUEVII JULY 2021 ISO-7021-2008 Certified Journal, ISSN NO.: 0886-9367.
- Paper titled as E-Commerce Revolution: Contemporary Challenges of Legal Regulation PUBLISHED IN the International Journal of Economic Perspective in VOL. 15 Issue 02 2021 with Impact factor 5.865, ISSN 1307-1637 UGC GROUP II.
- Paper titled as A Standard policy framework for protecting Human Rights in Technological Era- a Legal Research PUBLISHED IN the Dnyanamay Journal of multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Research Journal VOL.6 Number 3 Impact factor 5.865, ISSN 2395-7484, published in October 2021-January 2022.
- Paper titled as Prevention of Child Abuse Under International Law-A Human Right Perspective PUBLISHED IN an edited book “Provinces of Human Rights”,(Ed.-Anand Singh, et al),2020, (18-26), (ISBN 979-8-6694-2671-2).
- Paper titled as IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON FOOD SECURITY: A LEGAL DISCOURSE IN IMPROVING ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRITY Published in Dogo Rangsang Research Journal: ISSN 2347-7180 with IF=5.127 Vol. 13, Issue. 3, No. 01, March: 2023 UGC Care Approved, Group I, Peer Reviewed, Bilingual and Referred Journal.
- Paper titled as ESG: A RENEWED SUSTAINABLE LEGAL ORDER International Journal in Commerce, IT and Social Sciences, Volume 9, Issue 6, June 2022, ISSN: 2394- 5702, Impact Factor: 5.6 17, PEER Reviewed Journal.
- Paper titled as The Contemporary Approach and Transformation of Land Records: In the world of Digitization Published in Vol. 02, Issue 02, Double blind PeerReview with an ISSN: 2583-5947 (Online), of Pimpri Law Review Journal, June 2023.18. Paper titled as Progressive Juvenile Justice System: A comparative socio-legal analysis PUBLISHED in edited Book Rights of Childs Vis-à-vis Law, Policy & Access to Justice, with ISBN NO. 978-93-5737-548-1, May 2023.
- PRESENTED IN the National Seminar on “Changing Dimensions of Electoral Rights” organized by DES Navalmal Firodiya Law College, Pune. (14-15 February 2014)
- PRESENTED IN One Day State Level Seminar organized by H.R.S.P.M.’S Law College, Rajgurunagar, Pune. (22 February 2014)
- PRESENTED IN State Level Seminar organized by PES Modern Law College, Pune. (1 March 2014).
- PRESENTED IN One Day National Conference on ‘Protection of Child Rights’ organized by Lokmanya Tilak Law College, Pune. (12 September 2015).
- PRESENTED in One Day National Level Seminar organized by H.R.S.P.M.’S Law College, Rajgurunagar, Pune on 02-02-2016.
- PRESENTED IN One Day National Seminar on Right to Pollution free environment: Need of Implementation organized by A.K.K. New Law Academy & Ph.D. (Law)Research Centre Pune On 24-09-2016.
- PRESENTED IN State Level Seminar organized by PES Modern Law College, Pune. (9 December 2016).
- PRESENTED IN Two Day State Level Seminar on “Socio-Legal Dimensions of Live-in-Relationship in India” organised by A.K.K. New Law Academy, Pune.
- PRESENTED IN State Level Seminar organized by Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College Pimpri, Pune on 8th & 9th September 2018.
- PRESENTED IN Interdisciplinary National Conference on “Contemporary Challenges before Women Studies” organized by Maharashtra State Commission for Women in collaboration with K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai on 20-10-2018.
- PRESENTED IN two days State Level Seminar on “Gender Neutrality: Challenges to Sec.497 of IPC in Contemporary Society” held at Kha. Shri Govindrao Adik Law College, Shrirampur on 8th & 9th December 2018.
- The International Journal of Analytical & Experiment Model Analysis an UGC-CARE Approved Group -II Journal. 2012.
- PRESENTED IN International Conference on “Women and abusive Relationship: Challenges on path to SDG 2030 organized by Vishwakarma University, Faculty of Law, Pune on 7th & 8th March 2022.
- PRESENTED IN International Seminar organized by ILI, MNLU-N, HPNLU.
- PRESENTED IN International Conference on “Kaleidoscopic Vision of Competition Law: A Way Forward”. Held virtually on 24th & 25th January 2022 organised by MMM’S Shankarrao Chavan Law College in collaboration with Department of Legal & Social Studies, University of Chieti-Pescara, ITALY.
- PRESENTED IN National Conference on Land Laws & Land Planning: Revisiting India’s Land Utilisation Policies and Legislations Jointly Organised by GNLU Centre for Law and Society and the GNLU Legal Services Committee at Gujrat National Law University, Gandhinagar in association with Bhartiya Kisan Sangh on 14th & 15th October, 2022.
- PRESENTED IN International Conference on “Right of Child VIS-À-VIS Law, Policy & Access to Justice “Organised by MM’S Shankarrao Chavan Law College in collaboration with Lex Aquila Training & Consulting Services Ltd., Mauritius.
- Presented paper in 4th International Conference on Comparative Law Organised by Amity Law School Noida, Amity University Uttar Pradesh & School of Business and law, Edith Cowan University, western Australia on 10th and 11th February, 2023.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University at A.K.K.New Law Academy, Pune (8-14 April 2014).
- Attended Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on ""Advance Concept for Developing Moocs"" from July 02 - July 17, 2020 , sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development in collaboration with Ramanujan college University of Delhi.
- Attended ‘Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on IPR and Academic Integrity’ held on 18th of July 2020 organized by MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY MUMBAI.
- Attended Faculty Development Program “Managing Online Classes and Co- creating MOOCS 3.0” from July 25-August 10,2020 (Secured ‘A+’ Grade) Organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi under the aegis of MHRD-PMMNMTT
- Attended International Faculty Development Program on the topic of “Agricultural Reforms: Relearn to Reinterpret International & Indian Dimensions” conducted at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune from 20/04/2022 till 29/04/2022 under the auspices of FDP Centre UGC-HRDC, SPPU (PMMMNMTT) in collaboration with Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- FDP ON “Religion” Organized by MMM Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune
- Fifteen days Refresher Course for Law Faculties and Law Scholars during 13th July to to 28th July 2020 organized by Iswar Saran PG College, University of Allahabad, Prayagraj in collaboration with Droit Penale Group: A Unit of Arjun Das Gulati Memorial Society, Prayagraj.
- Online Refresher Course on the topic ‘Changing Trends and Innovations in Teaching and Research in Humanities and Social Sciences’ from 17th August to 1st September, 2021 conducted by Faculty Development Centre under PMMMNMTT,Iswar Saran Pg College, University of Allahabad, Prayagraj.
Received NELSON MANDELA GLOBAL AWARD 2022 for(Education )Legal Aid Services 2. Award in Recognition for Enduring Commitment as Co-ordinator by Lex Aquila Training & Consulting Services Ltd. Mauritius.
- Acted as Preliminary Round of 12th Shankarao Kanitkar National Moot Court Competition by Modern Law College, Pune.
- Acted as Preliminary & Final Rounds of 1st edition of National Moot Court Competition organised by Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College, Pune.
- Acted as Semi Final round of SURANA & SURANA National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition,2019 organised by Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University New Law College,Pune
- Acted as Round of Padma Shree Dr. N.N. Jain second National Debate Competition Prestige Institute of Management and Research Department of Law, Indore.
- Acted as Judge the 17th Shankarrao Kanitkar National Moot Court Competition organised by Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College, Pune.
- Attended National Conference on Importance of NAAC Accreditation in College Development organised by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Attended National Conference on Environmental Education: Conservation & Social Awareness organised by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Attended National Seminar on Consumer Protection Act-New Trends organised by Sinhgad Law College, Pune in association with Savitribai Phule Pune University,Pune.