SC / ST COMMITTEE
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all such castes, races or tribes, which have been declared as scheduled castes and scheduled tribes by the Constitution of India under the provisions of Article 341 and 342 of the Constitution of India.
SC / ST Committee have been constituted to resolve the problems and grievances associated with SC/ST Students of the college. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources.
This Committee/cell is formed to enable SC/ST students to have access to the facilities provided by College/University/Social Welfare Department etc.
The main objectives of the committee are as follows:
- 1. It provides information on the social welfare scheme of Government of Maharashtra.
- 2. To act as a coordinating unit that works for the welfare of the students of this class.
- 3. To deal with all affairs related to SC, ST scholarships and reservations available in the Indian Government Policy.
- 4. Addressing the complaints and grievances of the students of the institution and resolving it peacefully.
In case of any grievance on the above mentioned grounds, student may file an application for corrective action to the committee members.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|i.||Asst. Prof. Gajendra Dhamal||Coordinator|
|ii.||Dr. Ashwini Ingole||Member|
|iii.||Asst. Prof. Mayura Sabne||Member|
|iv.||Mrs. Supriya Kumkale||Member|
- Email Us:firstname.lastname@example.org