In order to dream and achieve ‘Global Education for All’ and for the Internationalization of Higher Education, Shankarrao Chavan Law College (SCLC) has established an International Centre in the year 2021. With a view to assisting and guiding students for overseas education, the SCLC International Centre has been constituted.
STUDY – WORK – IMMIGRATE
Aims & Objectives
- To facilitate student and faculty exchange programs;
- To promote university education abroad;
- To plan and hold International conclaves for educational collaborations and strategic partnerships;
- To promote summer internships in order to increase the skilled workforce in enterprises in India and especially abroad;
- To develop advanced language skills by establishing a Language Training Centre in collaboration with various counseling centers working in global education;
- To aim for a centre of excellence that will facilitate students for easy access of information on all joint-venture activities and for development of a multi-disciplinary network.
Salient Features of the Centre
In order to dream and achieve ‘Global Education For All’ and for the Internationalization of Higher Education, SCLC International Centre has these unique features:
- Association and membership with OECS, India
- Global networking
- Career counselling and guidance sessions
- Scholarship, visa, etc. assistance & faculty interaction
- Arrange sessions and one-on-one interaction for students.
Composition of Committee
|1.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Chairman|
|2.||Prof. Rutuja Purohit||Co-ordinator|
|3.||Dr. Nalini Ambad||Co-ordinator|
|4.||Dr. Pratik Salgar||Member|
|5.||Dr. Sourabh Ubale||Member|
|6.||Prof. T M Sathyanarayanan||External Advisor, OECS India|
Working of the Centre
- Who can apply
Any student of SCLC may apply.
2021-22: Guest Lecture on Opportunities To Study Abroad
- Services offered
Language Training Centre
- Illinois Institute of Technology’s On Spot Provisional Admissions for Fall 22 on 29.12.2021 at 12 PM
- Penn State Great Valley School Admission Event on 14.1.2022 at 9AM
Asst. Prof. Rutuja Purohit and Dr. Nalini Ambad.