Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar
Ph.D., LL. M, M.B.A.
Assistant Professor (Law)
PhD Thesis: "Implementation of Human rights in India: with special refence to accused and convicts of Rajasthan"
Area of Interest: International law, Human Rights, Family Law- I ,
- In Book “Law, Morality and Human Rights of HIV/ AIDS Patients”, Published by Books Treasure, Jodhpur ( Raj) ISBN No.- 81-900422-1-1 ( On page no. 341)
- In Book “Contemporary issues in Management”, Published by Discovery Publishing house Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi. ISBN No.978-81-8356-714-5( On page no 79)
- Article on “Old Person- our duties” published in ‘International journal of legal research’. ISSN -23498463
- Publication of article on “ Volenti non fit Injuria and Sports” In journal “Legal Mirror [ISSN-2454-6216]”
- Article published on the topic “ Mahesh Chandra Mehta- A Social entrepreneur” in Research Journal “ Transcendence” ISBN N0. 978-93-86256-66-9 Published by St. Mira’s college for Girls, Pune.
- Article on “AFSPA-A compulsory wickedness” has been published Issue 2 of Volume 2 of “South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (ISSN: 2518-6159).
- Article on “Noise pollution vis-à-vis freedom of religion has been accepted in Bharati Law Review, (ISSN no. 2278-6996, RNI No. MAHENG/2012/43568) Vol. VI Issue 1 (Jul-Sep, 2017). Sl. No. 695. Journal No. 41276 as per the List of approved Journal of U.G.C.
- “Work-life balance and working Women” – Multidisciplinary International conference on “Emerging issues and Global Economic Scenario” conducted by Aishwarya College, Udaipur, Dated 22-24. 08.09
- “Our duties and rights of the old person”: International Conference on Human Rights, organized by Sir L.A. Shah Law College, Ahmadabad on 2-3 August 2014
- 1st International conference on ‘‘Protection of Rights of Indigenous People: Issues and Challenges’’ held on 7th October 2017 at Ajeenkya DY Patil University School of Law, Pune, Maharashtra. Title of the paper- “Nata system in Rajashtan” .
- Paper presentation in One day International seminar organized by Law Mantra in collaboration with ILI, New Delhi, Maharashtra National Law Universoty, Nagpur , National law University and Judicial Academy , Assam, Apeejay Stay University, Gurugram and on dated 12th January 2020. Title of the paper “ Standard Operating Procedure( SOP ) _ Efforts by National Commission for the Prorection of Child Rights regarding care and protection of Children in street situation” . Certificate no. LM/IS/Jan/2/2020/30
- “Protection of Women in Fundamental Rights” ( Mool adikaron mein mahila sanrakshan) - National Seminar on “ Vidhik paridrashaya mein Mahila Sanrakshan” conducted by MLS university Udaipur, dated 25.02.2005
- “The role of Public Interest Litigation in Legal aids” (Vidhik sahayta ke liye janhit yachika ki bhumika) - National Seminar on “ The role of Public Interest Litigation in present Socio- Economic Scenario” conducted by MLS university Udaipur, dated 26.02.2006”
- “Speedy Trial – The Human Right of Accused” ( Shighra parikshan: Apradhion ke manavadhikar) - National Seminar on “ Human rights and duties: Retrospect and Prospects” conducted by Rajasthan University Jaipur, dated 14.10.2006
- Economic and Social Exploitation of Schedule Tribes of Southern Rajasthan – Reason , Analysis and remedy” ( Dakshin Rajasthan ki janjation ka arthik avam samajik shoshan- karan, chintan avam upay)- National Seminar on “ Anusuchit jatian – Kal, Aaj aur Kal” conducted by MLS university Udaipur, dated 13.05.2007
- “AIDS victim- Right to marriage” ( AIDS Rogi : Vivah karne ka adikar) - National Seminar on “ Law, Morality and Human rights of HIV/ AIDS patients and sensitization of society” conducted by JNV university Jodhpur, dated 25.08.2007
- “Human Rights of mentally ill persons: Problems and Prospects” – UGC National Seminar on “ Law, Disabled, & Human Rights and Duties Education, conducted by JNV University, Jodhpur, dated 4-6 September 2010.
- International conference – 6
- National Seminars- 8
- Orientation -1
- Refresher course 2
- Seminar attended- 12
- International conference - 2
- Refresher course conducted by the National law school of India University, Bangaluru, held from 7.3.2019 to 13.03.2019. The theme was –‘March of Law: Legal Policy and Institutional challenges to Urban Governance in India: Towards making our Citizen more sustainable and liveable.”
- F.D.P. on “Intellectual Rights : Issues, challenges and New trends” Organized by MMM’s College of commerce and College of Engineering on dated 27th February 2018.
- F.D.P. on “Case study as an Effective pedagogy for Teaching and Learning” Organized by MMM’s College of commerce and College of Engineering on dated 1st March 2018.
- F.D.P. on “Quality Academic Research” organized by Quality assurance cell of MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan law college, Pune on 23rd November 2019.
- F.D. P. & I.C.T. organized by New Law College of Bharti Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University) Pune from 8th to 9th January 2020.
- F.D.P. on “ Teaching pedagogy in Legal education : Contemporary era ( Law) ,under the scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers training conduct by HRDC Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune Under UGC from 4th February 2020 to 14th February 2020. Certificate No. 2001100046
- F.D.P on “ Building Confidence in Times of Uncertainty " held on 18th May 2020 organized by Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Institute of Management Education Research & Training (IMERT), Pune.
- One Week National Online Faculty Development Program on ICT Tools for Effective Teaching Learning, from 11th to 16th May 2020, organized by School of Mathematical Sciences, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
- Appointed as visiting faculty in Department of Law, Mohanlal Sukhadia University to teach “ Law of Torts ” for the students of LL.B. for the year 2005-06 and 2006-07.
- Appointed as visiting faculty to teach “ Human Rights” for the students of M. Com. for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16, 2016-17.
- Appointed as visiting faculty to teach “ Human Rights” for the students of M. B. A. for the year 2014-15 .
- Appointed as visiting faculty to teach “ Human Rights” for the students of M. A. Journalism for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16, 2016-17.
- Appointed as visiting faculty to teach “ Constitution of India” for the students of M. A. Journalism for the year 2015-16.
- Appointed as a Resource person for Special winter school2016-17, sponsored by UGC, organized by Dr. D. Y. Patil law college, Pune. Reference no. – DYPLC / 85 Dated – 07 /10/ 2016
- Appointed as a member of “Syllabus review committee” for the B.B.A third year course conducted by St. Mira’s Girls college.
- Appointed as a Judge for preliminary round of Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial state-level Moot court competition. Reference No. Law / 413/ 12, Dated 16.01. 2012
- Appointed as a member of Local Inquiry Committee, by Savitribai Phule Pune University for the inspection of S.N. B. P. law college , Pune.2016 -17
- Appointed as Assistant Director for CAP for LL. M. examination – April 2014.
- Worked as a Yuvvani compeer and casual announcer in All India Radio Udaipur (Rajasthan) from 1996 to 2010. Reference – “Vani certificate’ No. 016022 N.C.C. Cadet . Cadet No. 90/ 76005
- N.S.S. volunteer from 1994 to 1996. Reference – certificate- dated 26.08.1996
- Organised one National International Webinar