Dr. Namita Dsouza
PhD, MPhil, MA, BA
Assistant Professor (Economics)
PhD Thesis Title: “Challenges of foreign trade between India & China:
Area of Interest/Research: Introductory Microeconomics, Introductory
Macroeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics – I, Intermediate Microeconomics –
II; History of Economic Thought; Growth & Development Economics; Research
Methodology; International Economics, General Principles of Economics; Macro
Economics, Policies and Practice; Theories of Development and Indian Economy and
Law & Economics.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- D’souza Namita, “US-Iran conflict: Possible repercussions on India's foreign trade”– Recent Concerns of Economic Growth, Chp. 12, International Publications, (2020), pp.129-136. ISBN 978-81- 945988-1-7.
- D’souza Namita, “Rural Indebtedness and migration: The case of Polepale village in Telangana”, Book of Conference Papers, Telangana Economic Association, vol.1, (2019), pp.560-564. ISBN 978-81-940369-0-6.
- D’souza Namita, “Challenges of Globalization on foreign trade policy in India”, Globalization and Sustainable Development -Indian Experience, Chp. 2, Himalaya Publishing House, (2019), pp. 221- 227. ISBN 978-93-5299-703-9.
- “Third International Conference on Law and Economics”, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), Ahmedabad, 2017.
- “Nineteenth National Conference of Input-Output Research Association of India”, Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics, Pune, 2017.
- “Civil Registration System & Census: 2011”, Directorate of Census Operations, Operations, Maharashtra, Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics, UNFPA, UNICEF and UNWOMEN, Pune, 2014.
- “Third National Conference of Indian Health Economics & Policy Association”, Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics and Azim Premji University, Pune, 2014.
- Workshop on “Use of R Programming for Research Analysis”, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, 2023.
- Workshop on “Economic Analysis of Crime and Constitution Law”, Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, 2023.
- “Law and Economics”, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab and School of Law, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, 2023.
- “Law and Economics”, Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, 2022.
- “Export Import Management Workshop”, Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED), Pune, 2019.
- “Research Methodology”, School of International Studies Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, 2016.
- “Research Methodology”, Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad, 2015.
- “Causes of pendency in Regular Civil Suits: An empirical study of Pune District”, Sixth International Conference on Law and Economics, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, 2020.
- “US-Iran conflict: Possible repercussions on India's foreign trade”, Emerging Challenges of Economic Growth, Poona College, Pune, 2020.
- “A case of rural-urban migration: Polepale village in Telangana”, Urbanization: A multidisciplinary perspective, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Pune, 2019.
- “Rural indebtedness and migration: The case of Polepale village in Telangana”, Third Annual Conference of Telangana Economic Association, Telangana Economic Association (TEA) and Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2019.
- “Indo-China Trade: Potentialities and Problems - A Comparative Analysis of Post Liberalization Period”, Regional Disparity in Contemporary India: Concerns for Development and Policy Interventions, M.P. Institute of Social Science Research, Ujjain, 2018.
- “Challenges of Globalization on foreign trade policy in India”, Globalization and Sustainable Development – Indian Experience, TSCHE, Hyderabad and ICSSR-SRC, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2018.
- “Reasons for the collapse of Marxian Economics”, Global Economic Crises-Causes & Solutions, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College and Hindu Economic Forum, Pune, 2012.
- One Week FDP on "Higher Education: A Paradigm shift in Teaching and Learning”, IILM Law School, Gurugram, 2023.
- One Week Interdisciplinary FDP on “Enhancing Teaching, Learning & Research Skills”, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, 2023.
- First Class in “Introduction to Econometrics”, Indian Institute of Technology Madras and Swayam, 2022.
- First Class in “Bharatanatyam”, Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidhyala Mandal, Mumbai, 2000.
- “Yoga Course”, Shri Yoga Kutir, Pune, 2000.