College Development Committee (CDC)
College Development Committee is constituted under and according to The Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016.
Functions of CDC
According sec. 97(5) of the Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016 the CDC shall-
- prepare an overall comprehensive development plan of the college regarding academic, administrative and infrastructural growth, and enable college to foster excellence in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- decide about the overall teaching programmes or annual calendar of the college.
- recommend to the management about introducing new academic courses and the creation of additional teaching and administrative posts
- take review of the self-financing courses in the college, if any, and make recommendations for their improvement.
- make specific recommendations to the management to encourage and strengthen research culture, consultancy and extension activities in the college.
- make specific recommendations to the management to foster academic collaborations to strengthen teaching and research.
- make specific recommendations to the management to encourage the use of information and communication technology in teaching and learning process.
- make specific recommendations regarding the improvement in teaching and suitable training programmes for the employees of the college.
- prepare the annual financial estimates (budget) and financial statements of the college or institution and recommend the same to the management for approval
- formulate proposals of new expenditure not provided for in the annual financial estimates (budget)
- make recommendations regarding the students' and employees' welfare activities in the college or institution
- discuss the reports of the Internal Quality Assurance Committee and make suitable recommendations
- frame suitable admissions procedure for different programmes by following the statutory norms ; (n) plan major annual events in the college, such as annual day, sports events, cultural events, etc
- recommend the administration about appropriate steps to be taken regarding the discipline, safety and security issues of the college or institution
- consider and make appropriate recommendations on inspection reports, local inquiry reports, audit report, report of National Assessment and Accreditation Council, etc.
- recommend the distribution of different prizes, medals and awards to the students.
- prepare the annual report on the work done by committee for the year ending on the 30th June and submit the same to the management of such college and the university
- perform such other duties and exercise such other powers as may be entrusted by the management and the university.
Composition of CDC
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|i.||Prin. B.G. Jadhav||Chairperson|
|ii.||Shri. K.H. Mungale||Secretary|
|iii.||Shri. V.V. Shahpurkar||Local Expert|
|iv.||Adv. Dr. Sureshchandra Bhosale||Local Expert|
|v.||Ms. Dhanshree Ghare||Local Expert|
|vi.||Asst. Prof. Dr. Pradip Tambe||IQAC Coordinator|
|vii.||Asst. Prof. Dr. Bhagwan Gawali||Head of the Department, PG Dept, and Senior faculty member|
|viii.||Asst. Prof. Revati Naik||Teaching Representative|
|ix.||Asst. Prof. Dr.Vikas Bhatnagar||Teaching Representative|
|x.||Asst. Prof Swapnil Sagane||Teaching Representative|
|xi.||Mrs. Supriya Kumkale||Non Teaching Representative|
|xii.||Ms. Chandralekha Deshmukh||Student Council Representative|
|xiii.||Adv. Shekhar Deshmukh||Local Expert-Alumni SCLC|
|xiv.||Dr. Kranti Deshmukh||Member Secretary & Off. Principal, MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune|